Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am 28. Of course I still need birthday candles.


My birthday may have been Saturday, on which my dad cooked out for me and Mom made me apple pie, but that is certainly no reason to cease all celebration. So....I drug it out until last night, on which my sister made some of my favorite grub and I got to hang with some of the cutest cuties I know.


Yep, cute cowboys are one of God's greatest gifts to women. And I got to blow my candles
 out with these two cowpokes.


Since my own is off doing whatever manly men do in the mountains with nothing but a tent, bow, and freeze-dried food. Hmmm, warm bed and apple pie? Yeah, I think I'll just stick around here.


We also made some spooky ghosts and pumpkins out of haybales.



And our puppies partied so hard they tuckered themselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment