Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunny Sunday Morn

So this photo shoot was comparable to an action movie adventure, to which if is ever made into a movie, I envision myself being played by Angelina Jolie. We went off roading, got chased by cops, and almost got shot at. Ok, so maybe it wasn’t quiet that dramatic or movie worthy, but at least it made for an out-of-the-ordinary Sunday morning.
It began by us doing as all classy people do, we met in the Wal-Mart parking lot. From there, we went to an old, shut down garage, the park, and some random field. It was while we were at the park that a cop car pulled up next to mine and began its stakeout. He eyeballed us as we took some pics by the trees and picnic table, and I guess finally decided we were not, in fact, a front for some drug smuggling deal and finally slowly drove off.
From there we went down a sandy county road on the out-skirts of town and took some awesome pics in this random field. I suppose we may have been trespassing by about ten feet, but I think it is hardly enough for legal concerns. Besides, it is CRP grass, are we really gonna hurt it? Really?
Anyways, some pick-up, to which I am sure was an oilfield guy lost and looking for his location, and to which Sam was sure was the landowner with a shotgun loaded and ready to fire our way, stopped on the side of the road not too far from where they were posing and I was snapping away. I still think my presumption was correct, as is the usual, because like the cop car, the pickup drove off before we were done. Or at least before I was done. I am pretty sure Sam was done somewhere around the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Just kidding. As guys go, he was a pretty good sport. He was kinda a baby about the sun being in his eyes and having to lay down in the grass. But that’s to be expected, and Jurahee and I made sure to not cut him any slack. He did whatever she wanted, as it should be, which won my approval for him marrying one of my bestest and oldest girlfriends.
As long as he has down that “Yes, baby, whatever you want,” he’s alright in my book J

I just thought this sign was funny :)


 Poor Sam, yes the sun is shining. It is daytime. Get over it.





I just love this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment