Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just roll with it......

So this is what my husband showed up with late last night. It is a car. Oh, I’m sorry. A “Race Car”. Apparently there is a big difference there.
If the first thing that popped in your mind was. “Why?” Then welcome to my world. And did he call his wife before making this little purchase. Uhmm…..no.  Not at all. Just woke up to it parked in my drive way this morning.
I realize he got bored last weekend and talked about how he needed a project to work on, but I didn’t think he would take such drastic action. He is so super excited about it that I can’t help but be happy for him. (Plus I kinda spent a lot on a new camera a few days ago.)
Anyway, I guess I'll just roll with it and we'll be race car people now. Or at least for however long this little phase lasts. It is like an 80’s or early 90’s Mustang.  I really don’t know, but anyway, I told my sister I’m going to get me some hot pink leg warmers and colorful hair scrunchies so I look the part when riding in it. Actually it isn’t even street legal, so you probably won’t see us cruising around Sonic.
My cousin LuLu is thinking she will paint it zebra striped and turquoise this summer. We’ll see how well that flies with Brandon. As you can see it needs some glaming up though, and if there is one thing LuLu knows, it is how to bling out.
So anyway, this is our new car. Yay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment