Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We love Weddings!!!


My husband is gone to a meeting at a resort somewhere where it is raining and someone else is cooking his meals and making his bed (ok, so that last part isn’t much different for him than home). Anyway, the point is that he is at this nice place where it rains and I am at home waking up at 6am just so I can get stuff watered before it gets too hot. I know, unfair.
It hasn’t been too shabby, though. I did pick our first cherry tomatoes, cucumber and squash this morning. And it looks like we’ll have lots of stuff within the next couple weeks. On top of that, I got my book in yesterday and it looks great! Yes, I wrote and published a book. It is called ‘Agriculture on the High Plains of Texas’ and you can see it here: http://www.agricultureonthehighplainsoftexas.com/
That is my Mamaw Jack’s hands on the cover, pretty special, and I’m sure you all will know lots of people in the stories it contains. It is just stories and pictures of family agriculture businesses and operations. I love it.
We also went to watch Ryder and Blue Moon at the Borden County playday last night. It was fun, a nice evening with an actual COOL breeze, and a gorgeous sunset over the caprock.
I’ve gotten my next Competing for Profit written, newsletter designed, book marketing materials edited, brochures made, and the rest of the wedding pictures edited. Amazing how much you can get done when you don’t have a man to tend to. Just kidding, I’ll be glad to take him back.
Here are some more wedding pics, and we have another coming up this weekend, so…..wooohooo!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment