Monday, June 27, 2011

We Love Lovers!!


My husband is finally home! Or at least that’s what I’m told. I haven’t seen him with my own eyes due to me being gone these past three days, but supposedly he is there. I remember him having blue/green eyes, mega-long eyelashes and blondish-brown hair, so if there’s a guy in my house tonight that resembles this description, I’m going to assume it’s him (however if it is Mark Wahlberg, that will be fine too.)
He’s been gone since last Monday to a work meeting at lake Conroe. A resort on Lake Conroe, mind you. And since he was so close to home, he decided to go on down to his parents for some family time that somehow turned into a two day fishing trip on the coast with two of his best buddies. Funny how things work out.
So he’s staying at a resort, on a lake, where it rains, then fishing on the coast. I am at home, working, where it is 111 degrees and NOT raining. Yeah, I’m definitely getting something new out of this.
Just kidding!! (kind of) Truth is I’m super glad he got to spend time with his compadres and I am pretty freak’n ready to see him. If you see a black streak going down HWY 87 this evening, it will be me. Anyway, I did get a lot done this past week I needed to get my butt in gear and do. And most of all, I got to shoot an amazing wedding with my amazing sister that was full of amazing decorations and amazing people. Seriously, it was fit for a magazine.
The bride did an AMAZING (have I used that word already?) job on every little detail. Her cake was the most beautiful I have seen in person or magazine. Her brooch bouquet beat even the Queen, Miranda Lambert’s, and her bridal portraits she chose rocked!  
Yesterday was a half-kidless-day at Katie and Rusty’s so we slept, went to church, slept, watched part of a movie, and then all the grandparents brought the kids back and, I am only guessing, went back home and slept. Evidently that is something that goes out the window in exchange for children. Note to self. 














One of our fave peeps.

More pics to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment