Saturday, March 26, 2011

His and Hers Fun............

My husband got home at four o’clock this morning. He just left again to be out all night. Suppose I should be suspicious, but I am really just glad I get to work on my computer and watch chick flicks without any complaining.
Brandon is actually just being a boy. Riding around with other boys trying to see who can shoot the most stuff. (total opposite of chick flick) I don't mind and to tell the truth I didn't care that much about it, until I found out how much money they had tied up in this little shinanigan. Now I am way more interested, and let’s just say he better tear up some coyotes. Otherwise, I may get a new pair of boots and he can’t say jack. Just kidding…….kind of.
While Brandon was catching up on his zzzz’s, I got to have a little fun of my own this morning. I took some gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous family. You know, some of those people who are just so photogenic it’s crazy. And total troopers. The wind was blowing, we were tromping through grass and old junk, and they were totally cool with all of it. So amazing and fun. Plus they had a cute, sweet baby. And who doesn’t love cute, sweet babies? Pics coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment