Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Party Time.........

So I am pretty excited. I get to see my husband tonight AND….now here is the really cool part….tomorrow! I realize I may have to re-introduce myself, but hopefully he will remember me.
 That guy I get to see tonight.

Between him having out of town meetings and me working in Lubbock we have only seen each other in a blur of passing by. I love being busy, but I’ll admit I get grouchy when we are apart for days and days and days. Guess I really do love him.

I’m headed home today, and he is done deserting me for a while, so all those people who’ve seen me at my parents’ house the past couple of weeks and are probably worried about my marriage can sigh in relief. We are, in fact, happily married. For reals.

Another exciting part of my week, we get to help keep Riggs! Yah, Yah!! I’m pretty pumped. Katie left him in Tarzan while they’re in Houston so we are tag teaming him. Mom, Dad, Gramma, Brandon, Me. It’s a team effort.
 The little cutie we get for a week.

Tomorrow is also Brandon’s Birthday! He was very against a birthday party. Too bad. I informed him that was a mandatory part of being in this family. We like our birthday parties. We actually just use the birthday as an excuse to get together, visit, and eat cake. So sorry charley, you’re getting a birthday party, and you’re going to like it.
My Frog cake. Ryder picked it out for me. It's my favorite color!

Papa's birthday! Do you see a trend here of who helps blow out candles?

Paul showing us all what happens when you eat too much cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment